SQL Server Reporting Services
In this Introduction to SQL Server 2014 Reporting Services (SSRS) training class teaches students how to create, format, and manage SQL Server 2014 Reporting Services reports. This course focuses primarily on the Report Designer tool in the SSDT-BI for Visual Studio 2013. Attendees will also work in and become familiar with Report Builder and Report Manager.
- Use Report Designer and Report Manager.
- Work with solutions and projects.
- Create basic reports.
- Enhance reports with formatting, images, and charts.
- Effectively group and summarize data.
- Work with parameterized reports.
- Build dynamic reports with expressions and parameters.
- Incorporate charts and custom maps.
- Work with drillthrough reports.
- Manage reports.
- Utilize Report Builder.
Crystal Reports is a business intelligence application used to design and generate reports from a wide range of data sources. From basic to advanced techniques, our Crystal Reports courses are task-based and focus on real-world uses and challenges individuals face in their day-to-day work environments.
Crystal Reports training from New Horizons will show users how to graphically design data connections and report layout. Our hands-on training can also help users select and link tables from a wide variety of data sources, including Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Oracle databases, Business Objects Enterprise business views and local file system information.
- Building formula to calculate and display data
- Creating and formatting reports
- Grouping and querying data for reporting
- Creating custom formulas
- Using a report to present specific data in the desired order
- Creating a report using Excel data
- Cross-tabs, sub-reports, drill-downs and prompts
- Using SQL statements in report processing