Learning Visual Basic Programming:
This course covers the essentials of Visual Basic 6.0 language with features like programming fundamentals, designing UI, file handling, classes and objects, COM fundamentals, creating ActiveX components and connecting to database for data centric applications using ADO (ActiveX Data Objects).
You will learn:
- Implement the event driven programming using Visual Basic 6.0 forms and controls
- Use programming fundamental features like variables, control structures, procedures, etc.
- Create menu to make the application more interactive
- Use existing Common Dialog Controls like File Dialog box, Color Dialog box, etc. to enhance the functionality
- Create your own class to implement some business logic in the application
- Use different error handling techniques
- Create ActiveX components like DLL, EXE and OCX and use them in client application
- Create Data centric applications by connecting to the databases