This course introduces you to SOAP Web Services using the JAX-WS standard specification. You will learn what SOAP web services are and how to write them. You will be writing a web service application, deploying, running and testing it on Glassfish. You will also learn to consume SOAP web services.
This course covers:
- Understanding what web services are
- Writing a web service client
- Writing a web service endpoint
- Understanding the various components of a WSDL
- Using JAX-WS annotations to write code that handles web service requests