The HRMS unit partners with Faculty and Staff Employment Services, Talent Management & Compensation Solutions, Payroll, Benefits & Retirement Services, Labor & Employee Relations, and ITS to ensure system and data integrity in HRMS Oracle Enterprise applications. HRMS supports a wide-range of campus end-users activities including development, business process reengineering and training.
HRMS Systems comprises of:
- SF State Careers – Recruiting
- Time and Labor (TL) / Time Sheets
- Base Benefits
- Absence Management (AM)
- HR Data Request
- Labor Cost Distribution (LCD)
- HR Employee Self Service
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance and integration of HRMS (Oracle) with campus systems.
- Maintain E-TRAC and other HRMS modules.
- Provide HRMS user accounts and data support for the campus community.
- Develops and maintain employee data queries and reports.
- Training support and partnership with Employment and Payroll Unit on E-TRAC and SF State Careers (online recruitment system), Time Sheet, HR Employee Self Service.
- Represents HR in CSU wide Human Resources Users Groups and Sub Committees.
- Supports and Administers employee-related Self-Service modules through the SF State “Gateway” Portal.